Steam-Powered Entropy Watch
- Steam-Powered Entropy Watch
- Unique timepiece with copper coils, plastic pipes, and a hinged magnetic cover
- 1.4″ watch face diameter with Quartz movement
- Pewter bracelet with adjustable stainless steel fastener
- Presented in a handsome black and gold hexagonal gift box
- Batteries: 377 button cell (included)
- Instructions included
- Dimensions: approximately 3.46″ wide x 2.05″ high x 2.76″ deep
- Weight: 4 oz.
For you, we humbly offer this stunning Steam-Powered Entropy Watch of a rare mid-Victorian invention. It measures the decay of time using Carnot’s second law of thermodynamics and sports a handsome “Galvanic Scale” dial with a hinged magnetic-fastening pressure cover hatch. The entire apparatus is hinged to a pewter bracelet adorned with copper coils and plastic pipes, with an adjustable steel fastener for a bespoke fit. And should you find the occasion to offer the Steam-Powered Entropy Calibrator Watch as a gift, you’ll find it most afternoonified upon a hexagonal pillow inside a black and gold gift box of the same shape.